The one thing that really gets me pumped up for my runs is MUSIC! Shay and I literally don’t say more than two words when we are running together - we just blast our tunes and run. The Nike Half Marathon we just did was a long and intimidating task and music was our savor! Check out our top pics that kept us movin’ and groovin’ hahah!
- Calvin Harris - Feel So Close
- Avicii - Addicted to You
- Survivor - Eye of the Tiger
- Ivan Gough & Feenixpawl Ft. Georgi Kay - In My Mind
- Drake - Started from the Bottom
- Nervo - We’re All No One
- Calvin Harris - Thinking About You
- The Chainsmokers - The Rookie
- Morten - Look Closer
- Swedish House Mafia - The Island
- Eyedentity - Say What You Want
- Altea - Summer Skies
- Royksopp - What Else Is there?
- Cazzette - Beam Me Up
- Contiez & Treyy G - Trumpsta
- NERD - Rockstar
- The Bloody Beatroots - Warp 1.9
- Subskrpt - We’ll Be Fine
Now go run your heart out!
I am not joking when I say Shay and I listen to this song daily. It is our inspiration when we are running a giant hill, working on the blog, dreaming up our futures or just simply conjuring up ideas. We all need a little background noise and this one makes us want to take over the world…
Blast this and get inspired!
Happy Monday everyone!
If you don’t already know this band, or this song…Among Savages…meet our friends, friends…meet Among Savages.
Perfect song for our morning run…xo