The one thing that really gets me pumped up for my runs is MUSIC! Shay and I literally don’t say more than two words when we are running together - we just blast our tunes and run. The Nike Half Marathon we just did was a long and intimidating task and music was our savor! Check out our top pics that kept us movin’ and groovin’ hahah!
- Calvin Harris - Feel So Close
- Avicii - Addicted to You
- Survivor - Eye of the Tiger
- Ivan Gough & Feenixpawl Ft. Georgi Kay - In My Mind
- Drake - Started from the Bottom
- Nervo - We’re All No One
- Calvin Harris - Thinking About You
- The Chainsmokers - The Rookie
- Morten - Look Closer
- Swedish House Mafia - The Island
- Eyedentity - Say What You Want
- Altea - Summer Skies
- Royksopp - What Else Is there?
- Cazzette - Beam Me Up
- Contiez & Treyy G - Trumpsta
- NERD - Rockstar
- The Bloody Beatroots - Warp 1.9
- Subskrpt - We’ll Be Fine
Now go run your heart out!
I am not joking when I say Shay and I listen to this song daily. It is our inspiration when we are running a giant hill, working on the blog, dreaming up our futures or just simply conjuring up ideas. We all need a little background noise and this one makes us want to take over the world…
Blast this and get inspired!
Happy Monday everyone!