Gone are the days where sneakers are considered athletic wear or for the gym! Spring is already here in LA and for the other colder climates, hopefully it’s just around the corner. Time to pack away the heavy boots and winter gear to make room for casual spring sneakers! My current “everyday uniform” revolves around basics and my sneakers are the main event! Florals, texture, color and prints are decorating everyones feet this Season!
Put your best foot forward this Spring with some of our top sneaker picks below:
- NIKE | Dunk Ski High Print - $125
- MOTHER OF PEARL | Achilles Slip On Sneakers - $372
- STELLA | Casual Shoes - $120
- NIKE | Free Inneva Woven - $200
- MARC by MARC JACOBS | Cute Kicks Metallic Sneakers - $228
- TORY BURCH | Caspe Sneaker - $195
- RIVIERAS | Sultan Slip On Perforated Sneakers - $115
- LANVIN | Basket Slip-On - $495
- PRADA | Linea Rossa Slip-On Sneakers - $490
- GIUSEPPE ZANOTTI | Ponyhair Zip Low Top - $750
- PORTOVELO | Brooklyn Grey Stonewashed - $49
- GIVENCHY | Macrame Slip-On - $650
- NIKE | Cortez Lite - $85
- TORY BURCH | Miles Perforated Sneaker - $165
- VANS | Canvas Authentic - $45
Valentine’s Day has such a stigma: that you have to be in a relationship to enjoy it! Trust me…you don’t. Last year Shay and I went for Mexican at our favorite restaurant with a couple margaritas… :)
This year, don’t treat it like the most depressing day of the year…celebrate with the fabulous ladies in your life by heading out for drinks, having a gift exchange or doing whatever you LOVE doing!
Below are our top V-day gifts for your best friend or any other lady you love in your life:
- Kate Spade | "Eat Cake for Breakfast" Notebook - $24 & Idiom Pencils - $20
- Juicy Couture Workout Clothes | Racerback Sports Bra - $32, Muscle Tee - $32 & Running Short - $48
- Kate Spade | Ohh la la Coin Purse - $78
- Tory Burch | Printed Heart Makeup Case - $98
- Dana’s Bakery | Limited Edition Sweetheart Macarons - $30
- Tyler Jacobs x Feel the Piece | "Cray" Tank - $88 & "Meow" Tee - $88
- Sugar Paper | Pink “XO” Cards - $6
- Waiting on Martha | Heart Shaped Baking Pans - $8 NCLA| Heart Attack Nail Polish - $16
- Me to We | Pom Pom Bracelet - $30
- Solé Bicycles | Fiancé Bike - $399
And as a Valentine’s Gift from Shay and I to YOU:
Go to www.solebicycles.com - Pick out your favorite Bike and receive 20% off at checkout by typing in the discount code “shayandmikey" (duh).
Spread the Love x
Our take on the 2014 Golden Globes fashion: from bows to baby bumps we have a winner for each!
Emilia Clarke from ‘Game of Thrones’ in a Proenza Schouler guipure lace gown.
Margot Robbie from ‘Wolf of Wall Street’ wearing Gucci white, embellished gown - flawless.
Kelly Osbourne in Escada - the purple hair makes it…super chic and never seen her look better!
Best Baby Bump:
Olivia Wilde in Gucci - and the perfect accessory, her baby bump!
Naomi Watts in Tom Ford - she claimed it was her husband’s night but honey, you stole the show!
Jessica Chastain in Givenchy - the shape & embroidery, her hair…it just works!
Cate Blanchett…duh…in Armani Prive.
Maria Menounos in Max Azria - the color and cutouts are just right!
Matthew McConaughey and Camilla Alves both wearing Dolce & Gabbana - they look exquisite…especially that green velvet suit jacket!
Anna Gunn in Donna Karen Atelier - this bow in the back and eggshell color is the right amount of feminine!
Best Worst Dressed:
Paula Patton in Stephane Rolland - I can see where she was going with this, but unfortunately her dress looked like it was about to attack someone…we still love you Paula!
Best Ageless Beauty:
Diane Keaton - if you look up ‘ageless beauty’ in a dictionary her picture will be there. She looked bomb and rocked salt and pepper better than the hip hop duo.
Best Dressed Overall:
Lupita Nyong’o from ‘12 Years a Slave’ in Ralph Lauren - she looks absolutely impeccable my TOP PICK 100%!
What was your favorite look at the Golden Globes…tweet us at let us know!
Post by Michaela