It’s a jungle sometimes in the fashion world - so it’s key to keep it simple. You can’t go wrong with a LBD (little black dress) that has the perfect fit, form and is functional.
By adding the right accessories the LBD goes from drab to fab. Pair a chunky statement necklace with a chic clutch and a simple shoe. Sometimes less is more and in this case it only takes a few items to nail the perfect look.
Gone are the days where sneakers are considered athletic wear or for the gym! Spring is already here in LA and for the other colder climates, hopefully it’s just around the corner. Time to pack away the heavy boots and winter gear to make room for casual spring sneakers! My current “everyday uniform” revolves around basics and my sneakers are the main event! Florals, texture, color and prints are decorating everyones feet this Season!
Put your best foot forward this Spring with some of our top sneaker picks below:
- NIKE | Dunk Ski High Print - $125
- MOTHER OF PEARL | Achilles Slip On Sneakers - $372
- STELLA | Casual Shoes - $120
- NIKE | Free Inneva Woven - $200
- MARC by MARC JACOBS | Cute Kicks Metallic Sneakers - $228
- TORY BURCH | Caspe Sneaker - $195
- RIVIERAS | Sultan Slip On Perforated Sneakers - $115
- LANVIN | Basket Slip-On - $495
- PRADA | Linea Rossa Slip-On Sneakers - $490
- GIUSEPPE ZANOTTI | Ponyhair Zip Low Top - $750
- PORTOVELO | Brooklyn Grey Stonewashed - $49
- GIVENCHY | Macrame Slip-On - $650
- NIKE | Cortez Lite - $85
- TORY BURCH | Miles Perforated Sneaker - $165
- VANS | Canvas Authentic - $45
Valentine’s Day has such a stigma: that you have to be in a relationship to enjoy it! Trust me…you don’t. Last year Shay and I went for Mexican at our favorite restaurant with a couple margaritas… :)
This year, don’t treat it like the most depressing day of the year…celebrate with the fabulous ladies in your life by heading out for drinks, having a gift exchange or doing whatever you LOVE doing!
Below are our top V-day gifts for your best friend or any other lady you love in your life:
- Kate Spade | "Eat Cake for Breakfast" Notebook - $24 & Idiom Pencils - $20
- Juicy Couture Workout Clothes | Racerback Sports Bra - $32, Muscle Tee - $32 & Running Short - $48
- Kate Spade | Ohh la la Coin Purse - $78
- Tory Burch | Printed Heart Makeup Case - $98
- Dana’s Bakery | Limited Edition Sweetheart Macarons - $30
- Tyler Jacobs x Feel the Piece | "Cray" Tank - $88 & "Meow" Tee - $88
- Sugar Paper | Pink “XO” Cards - $6
- Waiting on Martha | Heart Shaped Baking Pans - $8 NCLA| Heart Attack Nail Polish - $16
- Me to We | Pom Pom Bracelet - $30
- Solé Bicycles | Fiancé Bike - $399
And as a Valentine’s Gift from Shay and I to YOU:
Go to www.solebicycles.com - Pick out your favorite Bike and receive 20% off at checkout by typing in the discount code “shayandmikey" (duh).
Spread the Love x