David, myself and our new friend Sebastian taking the ferry from Hong Kong to Macau.
They offered noodles on the boat along with a drink of choice and of course David had to try the noodles in a cup! haha
The architecture in Macau is very interesting because it is a mix of Portuguese and Chinese due to it being a former Portuguese colony.
The Wynn Hotel in Macau… almost exactly the same as the one in Vegas.
After walking around for hours trying to find what is supposedly the best egg tart bakery in Macau known as Margaret’s Cafe e Nata, we arrived just as it was closing. Locals enjoying theirs outside of the closed establishment, took notice of our disappointed faces and offered to share their last two with us! So, David ended up getting to try his first egg tart and he loved it! *Thanks to the very generous ladies outside who shared with us!
Lots of Christmas lights and decorations throughout the city.
After walking for quite a bit we decided to check out a rooftop bar called Sky 21 and the view was amazing…
left side lookout…
right side lookout
The gang… Viraj, Sebastian, myself and David
Our dinner reservation for the night at a cute little restaurant called Antonio’s that was tucked away from the main street in a cute little alley.
"Gambas ao Alhinho" Prawns with Garlic Sauce
"Chouriço Caseiro Assado na Canoa" Roasted Home Made Portuguese Sausage
Antonio himself cooking up his famous Banana “Au Flambée” with Rum
Served and still on fire!
What a wonderful meal to end such a great first day. We then headed straight home to bed because we were JET LAGGED!
- girlondrums likes this
- luvislessthanthree likes this
- trustmeyouruglysecrets likes this
- trustmeyouruglysecrets reblogged this from shaymitchblog
- ladymon likes this
- deabtt likes this
- paramonstersyndrome likes this
- shaymitchellfans1 reblogged this from shaymitchblog
- shaymitchellfans1 likes this
- trust-red reblogged this from shaymitchblog
- virajbindra likes this
- xcountrygal2005 likes this
- prettylittlethingsss reblogged this from shaymitchblog
- twerck likes this
- mcccall reblogged this from shaymitchblog
- bagey likes this
- lauramarie64 likes this
- boycottbananas likes this
- lexiealexia said: Impressive bike parking and pretty light decoration for Christmas. Looks like an awesome aventure 😀
- allisonmaria likes this
- littleliarbenzo likes this
- lalalalabbiee likes this
- fanpageforeverything likes this
- beatrizcoimbra likes this
- justscreamandshout reblogged this from shaymitchblog
- blueandbiggerontheinside likes this
- doctor-paily likes this
- n-ycity likes this
- screamingforyoursight likes this
- brigidasantana said: That’s a portuguese restaurant! You should come and visit Portugal Shay!!! ***
- parisbelle likes this
- hathawaysrosemarie reblogged this from shaymitchblog
- donat15 likes this
- eightbitbea likes this
- 11lollipops reblogged this from shaymitchblog
- outin2dvoid likes this
- shaymitchdaily likes this
- andthebeatgoesonand likes this
- haleydinh likes this
- mysceneandrements reblogged this from shaymitchblog
- kristinamacairan reblogged this from shaymitchblog and added:
- kristinamacairan likes this
- keepthosesecretssafe reblogged this from prettylittlethingsss
- littlemsdcanhs likes this
- vicariouslivinggg likes this
- walkinginsweetsunshower likes this
- death-by-leisure likes this
- cluuseaofglass likes this
- destined- likes this
- shoomay likes this