- Loreal “I Pink I’m In Love” (Baby Pink)
- Loreal “New Money” (Lime Green)
- Loreal “Jet Set To Paris” (Deep Blue)
- Loreal “Orange You Jealous” (Tangerine Orange)
- Loreal “Not a Cloud In Sight” (Teal)
- Loreal “Crazy for Chic” (Hot Pink)
- Scotch Tape
- Cup of room Temperature Water
- Nail Polish Remover
- Tiny Concealer Brush (Or Q Tip)
- Top Coat
- On a clean and dry manicure, paint all your nails with two coats of Loreal “I Pink I’m in Love” baby pink nail polish.
- Next carefully place scotch tape on your finger tip around every side of your nail plate.
- During this step you are going to want to unscrew every bottle of nail polish and leave them unscrewed but leave the cap on the bottle.
Place your cup of room temp. water in front of you and then place a drop of nail polish into the center of the cup. (It is important that the water be room temperature, because if the water is too cold the nail polish dries too quickly.)
Repeat with every color of polish- dropping your next color into the center of the last drop. The drops should spread out and expand inside the cup, creating rings of color. You can drop each color once, or as many times as you like, just be sure to work fast because the polish will dry up in the cup if you wait too long. (If the nail polish dries, you are unable to do Step 4)
- After you’ve dropped all your polishes inside the water take a tooth pick and drag it over the polish starting from the outer rings towards the center. Do this a couple times to create the desired design in the water. Then pick a spot of the design where the colors are mixed and looks the most interesting. Dip your finger nail side down into that specific spot. Before you pull your finger out again take another toothpick to clean out the nail polish around your finger in the water. (Repeat steps 3/4 for every finger).
- You will now have a super cool tie dye design on all your nails, but it’s also all over your fingers! Gently pull off the tape around your fingers and most of the mess will be cleaned off for you. Take your tiny concealer brush or Q-tip and dip it into nail polish remover. Then use that to clean up any remaining nail polish around your nail bed.
- Lastly as with any manicure- seal in your colors with a protective top coat for an ultra shiny finish!
Insta+Twitter: @StephStoneNails shopncla
Post by Steph Stone
I had the pleasure of meeting this beauty of an artist, Chela, and didn’t even realize one of my favorite songs, was her (She happens to be a good friends cousin)! Press play and fall in love with this beauty collaboration from two of my favorite artists.
(Checkout Chela’s new single ‘Zero’ out now!)
Gone are the days where sneakers are considered athletic wear or for the gym! Spring is already here in LA and for the other colder climates, hopefully it’s just around the corner. Time to pack away the heavy boots and winter gear to make room for casual spring sneakers! My current “everyday uniform” revolves around basics and my sneakers are the main event! Florals, texture, color and prints are decorating everyones feet this Season!
Put your best foot forward this Spring with some of our top sneaker picks below:
- NIKE | Dunk Ski High Print - $125
- MOTHER OF PEARL | Achilles Slip On Sneakers - $372
- STELLA | Casual Shoes - $120
- NIKE | Free Inneva Woven - $200
- MARC by MARC JACOBS | Cute Kicks Metallic Sneakers - $228
- TORY BURCH | Caspe Sneaker - $195
- RIVIERAS | Sultan Slip On Perforated Sneakers - $115
- LANVIN | Basket Slip-On - $495
- PRADA | Linea Rossa Slip-On Sneakers - $490
- GIUSEPPE ZANOTTI | Ponyhair Zip Low Top - $750
- PORTOVELO | Brooklyn Grey Stonewashed - $49
- GIVENCHY | Macrame Slip-On - $650
- NIKE | Cortez Lite - $85
- TORY BURCH | Miles Perforated Sneaker - $165
- VANS | Canvas Authentic - $45