This week the color blue has been on our radar - one of these blue items beings our recently acquired denim over-alls - the main inspo for this blog post.
From nails to your pony tails, we covered it all.
Stay tuned for next week’s “Festival Inspired” current crush.
Buy it here:
- White Tiger Espadrilles - Solodus Australia - we love the ease and comfort of an espadrille. Great for running errands or heading to the beach!
- Flat Iron - ghd Wonderland Styler - the goddess of flat iron’s has arrived, and boy are we fans!
- Denim Overalls - Blank NYC - these bring us back to grade school, but we have definitely upgraded them with an edgier flare.
- Hair Product - Oribe Supershine Light Moisturizing Cream - anything Oribe is fine by us, your hair will agree!
- Blue Water Bottle - BKR - drinking water is essential, but most of us don;t drink enough. Carry around a ultra chic bottle like this and you will be chugging that H2O.
- Nail wraps - NCLA Daisy Dukes - who needs to be a primo nail artist when you have adorable nail wraps like these? Stick on, file them, top coat em’ - DONE!
- Sunglasses - Quay Australia Eyewear - big fans of Quay Australia for more reasons than one. Affordable, super stylish, a little edgy, and just in time for summer…
- One Piece Bathing Suit - Solid & Striped - with a pair of high waisted denim cutoffs this could double as a tank…PS there are matching mens trunks for you couples out there ;)
- Blazer - Smythe - the perfect fitting blazers out there. Invest in one of these and you won’t be sorry.
- Flowers - The Bouqs Flower Delivery - unlike most flower delivery services - The Bouqs cut them fresh to deliver aiding in longevity - and in comparison, the price is a steal! We get The Bouqs at our home to make it bright and fresh!
Shay & Michaela
I stumbled across this band this morning and I had to share it immediately! It was the sound I’ve been looking for! Repeat! Repeat! Repeat! There is nothing better then stumbling on amazing music that ignites and fires your passion and inspires you!
Buy the full EP here
Hope You enjoy!
xo Michaela & Shay
I had the opportunity to take advantage of the weather AND some of springs most coveted trends this past week…I am a huge fan of fashion as you all know, but with my busy schedule as of late, my fashion posts have been minimal. However, with season 5 of PLL beginning today I will be in town more and able to share with you guys more of my favorite fashion looks and must haves!
Shoes: Monolo Blahnik Suede BB Pumps