It’s back to the grind for both of us and thoughts of travel and venture are in the forefront of our minds. We keep stumbling across pictures of far off places that make us want to jump into the image and escape to some place magical.
During recent brainstorming and cooking up some inspiration for (spoiler alert!) our new blog design - we have been thinking about everything we love most. One of those being Shay’s love for Italy and the movie, Under the Tuscan Sun.
With my minor detective skills and the world wide web, within minutes we found we could live out our “own Under the Tuscan Sun life” by renting the actual Villa from the movie itself.
Recently restored and ready for occupants, Villa Laura is located in Cortona, Tuscany. See the beautiful pictures below and be carried off into the Tuscan Sun with us:
It’s a jungle sometimes in the fashion world - so it’s key to keep it simple. You can’t go wrong with a LBD (little black dress) that has the perfect fit, form and is functional.
By adding the right accessories the LBD goes from drab to fab. Pair a chunky statement necklace with a chic clutch and a simple shoe. Sometimes less is more and in this case it only takes a few items to nail the perfect look.
Spring Break, Coachella, Easter, Spring Blossoms, Spring….just a few reasons to have the perfect mani this month. Usually we post a step-by-step tutorial from our girl Stephanie Stone (which we will still be doing), but we wanted to switch it up a bit.
There are so many delicious looking colors out right now making it easy for anyone to have the perfect nails, not to mention over the top and festival ready nail wraps to make your mani look like magic.
Check out our top picks below, with a little help from Steph Stone:
Buy it here:
- Zoya - Nail Polish in Dot
- NCLA - Nail Wraps in Secession Reloaded
- NCLA - Nail Wraps in Dunes
- Deborah Lippmann - Build Me Up Buttercup
- Essie - Nail Polish in Cocktails & Coconuts
- Essie - Nail Polish in Style Hunter
- Deborah Lippmann - Tip Toe Through Tulips
- Essie - Nail Polish in Lapiz of Luxury
- NCLA - Nail Wraps in Last Call?… I don’t think so!
- NCLA - Nail Wraps in Realeyes
- Deborah Lippmann - Nail Polish in Blue Orchid
- NCLA - Nail Polish in From LA to ANYWHERE
- NCLA - Nail Polish in Don’t Sugar Coat It!
- Estee Lauder Nail Polish in Dilettante
Insta+Twitter: @StephStoneNails shopncla
Post by Steph & Michaela